Welcome to the Liberty County Appraisal District Website!
Lana McCarty, Chief Appraiser
Welcome to the website of the Liberty County Appraisal District. Within this site, you will find government information about the Ad Valorem Property Tax System in Texas as well as information regarding specific properties within our District.
The District makes no warranties or representations of any kind regarding quality, content, completeness, accuracy or adequacy of such information or data. The District is not liable for any damages out of any cause relating to the website. This includes, but is not limited to: mistakes, omissions, deletions or defects in any information contained in these pages along with any failure or delay in receiving information.
Our mission is to discover, list and appraise all properties in the District at market value as per statutory requirements; provide information and quality service to all taxing units, taxpayers and other users at the most economical cost; treat all taxpayers with the upmost respect and courtesy at all times; and strive to maintain an attitude of open-mindedness when seeking to resolve taxpayer disputes or addressing taxing unit concerns.
If there is any information not on the website or if you have suggestions, we invite your input. We are dedicated to servicing the citizens of Liberty County.
7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Reminder Businesses to Render their Taxable Property by April 15
- REQUEST FOR EXTENSION OF TIME FOR FILING 2020 RENDITION
- Updated Property Tax Information
- 2019 Utility Usage Report
- 2018 Certified Totals
- 2019 Ag/Timber Values
- Sample Appraisal Notice
- Budget and Reappraisal Plan
- Tax Rate History
- Mass Appraisal Report
- Financial Statements
- Texas Property Tax Exemptions
- Low Income Housing Cap Rate
- 2017 Publications
- 2015 MAPS Review
- Annual Operations Reports
- Disabled Veterans May Qualify to Have Some or All of Their Property Taxes Waived
- Comptroller’s Office Encourages Homeowners to Take Advantage of Homestead Exemptions
- Liberty County Appraisal District Reminds Businesses to Render their Taxable Property by April 15
- Annual Liberty County Central Appraisal District Mailings