All homestead applications must be accompanied by a copy of applicant's drivers license or other information as required by the Texas Property Tax Code. Applicant may also be required to complete an affidavit to qualify for an exemption under certain situations.
For a complete list of forms please visit the Texas State Comptroller’s website.
7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Liberty CAD Online Forms
- Reminder Businesses to Render their Taxable Property by April 15
- REQUEST FOR EXTENSION OF TIME FOR FILING 2021 RENDITION
- Updated Property Tax Information
- 2021 Utility Usage Report
- 2020 Certified Totals
- 2021 Ag/Timber Values
- Sample Appraisal Notice
- Budget and Reappraisal Plan
- Tax Rate History
- Mass Appraisal Report
- Financial Statements
- Texas Property Tax Exemptions
- Low Income Housing Cap Rate
- MAPS Review
- Annual Operations Reports
- Disabled Veterans May Qualify to Have Some or All of Their Property Taxes Waived
- Comptroller’s Office Encourages Homeowners to Take Advantage of Homestead Exemptions
- Liberty County Appraisal District Reminds Businesses to Render their Taxable Property by April 15