All homestead applications must be accompanied by a copy of applicant's drivers license or other information as required by the Texas Property Tax Code. Applicant may also be required to complete an affidavit to qualify for an exemption under certain situations.
For a complete list of forms please visit the Texas State Comptroller’s website.
7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Reminder Businesses to Render their Taxable Property by April 15
- REQUEST FOR EXTENSION OF TIME FOR FILING 2020 RENDITION
- Updated Property Tax Information
- 2019 Utility Usage Report
- 2018 Certified Totals
- 2019 Ag/Timber Values
- Sample Appraisal Notice
- Budget and Reappraisal Plan
- Tax Rate History
- Mass Appraisal Report
- Financial Statements
- Texas Property Tax Exemptions
- Low Income Housing Cap Rate
- 2017 Publications
- 2015 MAPS Review
- Annual Operations Reports
- Disabled Veterans May Qualify to Have Some or All of Their Property Taxes Waived
- Comptroller’s Office Encourages Homeowners to Take Advantage of Homestead Exemptions
- Liberty County Appraisal District Reminds Businesses to Render their Taxable Property by April 15
- Annual Liberty County Central Appraisal District Mailings