Liberty CAD eProtest – click here if you received an eProtest letter with your 2018 Notice of Appraised Value and you would like to complete your protest online.
Online Protest Form – click here to fill out the protest form and submit it by email.
Online Protest Form for Hurricane Harvey Damage – click here to fill out the protest form for damages related to Hurricane Harvey and submit it by email.
7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Reminder Businesses to Render their Taxable Property by April 1
- REQUEST FOR EXTENSION OF TIME FOR FILING 2018 RENDITION
- Updated Property Tax Information
- 2018 Utility Usage Report
- 2018 Certified Totals
- 2018 Ag/Timber Values
- Sample Appraisal Notice
- Budget and Reappraisal Plan
- Tax Rate History
- Mass Appraisal Report
- Financial Statements
- Texas Property Tax Exemptions
- Low Income Housing Cap Rate
- 2017 Publications
- 2015 MAPS Review
- Annual Operations Reports
- Disabled Veterans May Qualify to Have Some or All of Their Property Taxes Waived
- Comptroller’s Office Encourages Homeowners to Take Advantage of Homestead Exemptions
- Liberty County Appraisal District Reminds Businesses to Render their Taxable Property by April 15
- Annual Liberty County Central Appraisal District Mailings