Liberty CAD eProtest – click here if you received an eProtest letter with your 2019 Notice of Appraised Value and you would like to complete your protest online.
Online Protest Form – click here to fill out the protest form and submit it by email.
If you have received a settlement offer available notification (via email)…
You MUST accept or reject the offer within 10 DAYS of it being posted or your eprotest will be CLOSED and you MUST attend your scheduled hearing.
**SCHEDULED HEARINGS WILL SUPERSEDE THE 10 DAY RESPONSE FOR ALL ON-LINE OFFERS.
If you accept an offer, your protest will be closed and your name will be removed from any hearing docket.
**Again if you have been notified of a scheduled hearing you must attend or send a notarized affidavit, IF you have not resolved your appeal.
7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Reminder Businesses to Render their Taxable Property by April 15
- REQUEST FOR EXTENSION OF TIME FOR FILING 2020 RENDITION
- Updated Property Tax Information
- 2019 Utility Usage Report
- 2018 Certified Totals
- 2019 Ag/Timber Values
- Sample Appraisal Notice
- Budget and Reappraisal Plan
- Tax Rate History
- Mass Appraisal Report
- Financial Statements
- Texas Property Tax Exemptions
- Low Income Housing Cap Rate
- 2017 Publications
- 2015 MAPS Review
- Annual Operations Reports
- Disabled Veterans May Qualify to Have Some or All of Their Property Taxes Waived
- Comptroller’s Office Encourages Homeowners to Take Advantage of Homestead Exemptions
- Liberty County Appraisal District Reminds Businesses to Render their Taxable Property by April 15
- Annual Liberty County Central Appraisal District Mailings