We hope you find the information contained here to be of interest and value to you, the taxpayer. Our goal is to keep you informed of pertinent information about the role of the Appraisal District and your rights as a taxpayer.
NOTICE TO PUBLIC
The Liberty County Appraisal District’s Appraisers will be inspecting all property in the Dayton Independent School District beginning in September 2019. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call our office.
Cleveland Branch Office Liberty Office
1713 E. Houston St. 2030 Sam Houston St.
Cleveland, Texas 77327 Liberty, Texas 77575
7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Reminder Businesses to Render their Taxable Property by April 15
- REQUEST FOR EXTENSION OF TIME FOR FILING 2020 RENDITION
- Updated Property Tax Information
- 2019 Utility Usage Report
- 2018 Certified Totals
- 2019 Ag/Timber Values
- Sample Appraisal Notice
- Budget and Reappraisal Plan
- Tax Rate History
- Mass Appraisal Report
- Financial Statements
- Texas Property Tax Exemptions
- Low Income Housing Cap Rate
- 2017 Publications
- 2015 MAPS Review
- Annual Operations Reports
- Disabled Veterans May Qualify to Have Some or All of Their Property Taxes Waived
- Comptroller’s Office Encourages Homeowners to Take Advantage of Homestead Exemptions
- Liberty County Appraisal District Reminds Businesses to Render their Taxable Property by April 15
- Annual Liberty County Central Appraisal District Mailings