As the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation progresses, we are committed to serving the public. Some of the latest developments have heightened concerns for everyone’s health and well-being. We have made the decision to close the doors to public access to contribute to flattening the curve in this pandemic. This will take effect Wednesday, March 18, 2020 and our doors will remain closed through September 1, 2020.
Through technology, we are confident that we can still offer service to the public, while protecting you and our employees by helping to increase social distancing and slow the spread of the virus. We appreciate everyone’s concerns and patience regarding the worldwide health threat and have taken this action not only for the LCAD staff members’ well-being, but for all the general public and property owners with whom the LCAD has contact.
Please monitor our website ALERTS at https://www.libertycad.com/ for any breaking news concerning LCAD’s day to day operations. Below are the best ways to contact us directly so that we may help you with anything that requires immediate assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions:
(8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Monday through Friday)
Por la seguridad de la comunidad y para reducir la transmisión del coronavirus, Liberty County Appraisal District estará cerrado para el público.
Pueden contactarnos por teléfono o correo electrónico durante nuestras horas regulares de trabajo, o pueden visitar nuestra pagina de internet. Tendremos una caja designada para dejar sus documentos.
Número de teléfono: 936-336-5722
Gracias por su comprensión y su paciencia.
We hope you find the information contained here to be of interest and value to you, the taxpayer. Our goal is to keep you informed of pertinent information about the role of the Appraisal District and your rights as a taxpayer.
NOTICE TO PUBLIC
The Liberty County Appraisal District’s Appraisers will be inspecting all property in the Dayton Independent School District beginning in September 2019. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call our office.
Cleveland Branch Office Liberty Office
1713 E. Houston St. 2030 Sam Houston St.
Cleveland, Texas 77327 Liberty, Texas 77575
7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Reminder Businesses to Render their Taxable Property by April 15
- REQUEST FOR EXTENSION OF TIME FOR FILING 2020 RENDITION
- Updated Property Tax Information
- 2020 Utility Usage Report
- 2019 Certified Totals
- 2020 Ag/Timber Values
- Sample Appraisal Notice
- Budget and Reappraisal Plan
- Tax Rate History
- Mass Appraisal Report
- Financial Statements
- Texas Property Tax Exemptions
- Low Income Housing Cap Rate
- 2017 Publications
- 2015 MAPS Review
- Annual Operations Reports
- Disabled Veterans May Qualify to Have Some or All of Their Property Taxes Waived
- Comptroller’s Office Encourages Homeowners to Take Advantage of Homestead Exemptions
- Liberty County Appraisal District Reminds Businesses to Render their Taxable Property by April 15
- Annual Liberty County Central Appraisal District Mailings